This programme aims to equip students with sound knowledge and skills in architectural design processes and technological aspects.
Faculty of Build Environment
- STPM with a Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects which must include Mathematics and ONE 1 other subject listed in Schedule A
- A Level with minimum Grade C in 2 relevant subjects which must include Mathematics and ONE other subject listed in Schedule A
- UEC with minimum 6 Grade B which must include one Mathematics and FIVE other subjects, and minimum Grade B in English Language
- Other equivalent qualifications accredited by MQA
- SPM Credit / O Level Grade C in English Language
- Pass in SPM Pendidikan Seni Visual / Lukisan Kejuruteraan OR Portfolio Test conducted by TAR UC
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
- Students with 3-4 relevant credits in SPM/Grade C in 3-4 relevant subjects in O Level may be considered for the Diploma programmes offered at the Perak Branch Campus (PK), Johor Branch Campus (JH), Pahang Faculty Branch (PH) and Sabah Faculty Branch (SB).
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
Architecture is a social art as well as an artful science which involves erecting buildings, structures and outdoor spaces to allow the man-made components to fit in harmony with the environment while promoting health and well-being. An architect's design could extend from simple individual houses, work places to communal and urban living spaces of the society.
This programme aims to equip students with sound knowledge and skills in architectural design processes and technological aspects such as services integration in their design projects; application of building by-laws together with sustainability issues into designed buildings. It also includes study of architectural history and cultural practices which will enhance theirawareness and sensitivities needed for holistic architectural education.