This programme aims at providing a wide range of psychological knowledge and research skills, covering various aspects of human behaviours, mental processes...
Faculty of Social Science, Arts and Humanities
- STPM with a Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level with Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- SAM ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subjects
- CPU 70% average in 6 relevant subjects
- UEC with minimum Grade B in 5 relevant subjects, minimum Grade B in one Mathematics subject and one Science subject, and minimum Grade C in English Language
- Other equivalent qualifications accredited by MQA
- SPM Credit / O Level Grade C in Mathematics and one science subject
- SPM Pass / O Level Grade E in English Language
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This programme aims at providing a wide range of psychological knowledge and research skills, covering various aspects of human behaviours, mental processes and experiences. Students learn to explore and understand human behaviours and perceptions in a variety of situations. They are required to develop application and analytical skills in psychology to deal with real-life situations.