This programme will involve students in context of travel-related business, such as marketing, foreign languages and convention and meeting management.
Faculty of Social Science, Arts and Humanities
- STPM with a Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level with Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- UEC with minimum Grade B in 5 relevant subjects and minimum Grade C in English Language
- TARC/ TAR UC Foundation in Arts (Track A/B) OR relevant Diploma
- SAM ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subject
- CPU 70% average in 6 relevant subjects
- Grade C and above in AELE0364 English Language (1119 Level) conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants who fail English at SPM/O Level/UEC level.
- Other equivalent qualifications accredited by MQA
- SPM Pass / O Level Grade E in English Language
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
The tourism industry in Malaysia is one of the fastest growing industries being the second main national economy contributor. As this sector grows, there will be a greater emphasis and commitment to expand and improve tourism products and services. This programme will involve students in context of travel-related business, such as marketing, foreign languages and convention and meeting management. Special emphasis is placed on the development of interpersonal, communication and critical thinking skills. Graduates would have developed a mature understanding of their field through field trips locally and internationally as well as industrial attachment.