The Cambridge GCE A Level is a prestigious and internationally recognised pre-university qualification for entry into a wide range of degree and professional programmes.
Centre for Pre-University Studies
- SPM with minimum 5 relevant credits which must include English Language
- O Level with minimum 5 Cs in relevant subjects which must include English Language
- UEC with minimum 3 Bs which must include English Language
- Other equivalent qualifications accredited by MQA
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
- Students with 3-4 relevant credits in SPM/Grade C in 3-4 relevant subjects in O Level may be considered for the Diploma programmes offered at the Perak Branch Campus (PK), Johor Branch Campus (JH), Pahang Faculty Branch (PH) and Sabah Faculty Branch (SB).
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
The Cambridge GCE A Level is a prestigious and internationally recognised pre-university qualification for entry into a wide range of degree and professional programmes. The A Level syllabi are well-designed to provide a comprehensive coverage of relevant subjects, equipping you with the requisite knowledge, essential skills and attributes which are highly demanded by universities. The TAR UC A Level provides you with a strong academic grounding, allowing for a successful progression into tertiary studies in the fields of medicine, sciences, engineering, business, social science, and the humanities.