This programme equips students with basic knowledge and skills in architectural design practices and technological aspects.
Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- SPM with minimum 5 Credits in the relevant subjects and minimum Credit in Mathematics and English Language
- O Level with minimum 5 Grade C in the relevant subjects and minimum Grade C in Mathematics and English Language
- UEC with minimum 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects and minimum Grade B in one Mathematics subject and English Language
- Other relevant Certificate accredited by MQA
- Pass in SPM Pendidikan Seni Visual / Lukisan Kejuruteraan OR Portfolio Test conducted by TAR UC
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
- Students with 3-4 relevant credits in SPM/Grade C in 3-4 relevant subjects in O Level may be considered for the Diploma programmes offered at the Perak Branch Campus (PK), Johor Branch Campus (JH), Pahang Faculty Branch (PH) and Sabah Faculty Branch (SB).
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
Architecture is the art and science of designing and erecting buildings, structures, objects and outdoor spaces. This programme equips students with basic knowledge and skills in architectural design practices and technological aspects such as conceptual design development, integrating building technology concepts like construction and services into their designed projects; application of building by laws into designed buildings; appreciation of architectural history and cultural practices, production of design and technical drawing, model making and preparation of presentation media.