This programme aims to produce graduates who are equipped with broadbased skills and knowledge that will enable them to secure employment in domestic and international banking and finance industry...
Faculty of Accountancy, Finance and Business
- SPM with minimum 3 credits in the relevant subjects which must include English Language* and Mathematics and Pass in Bahasa Malaysia
- O Level with minimum 3 Grade C in the relevant subjects and Grade E in Mathematics and English Language.
- UEC with minimum 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects and minimum Grade B in one Mathematics subject and English Language
- Grade B and above in AELE0364 English Language (1119 Level) conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants with a pass in SPM English Language/ Grade D or Grade E in O Level English Language/Grade C in UEC English.
- Relevant TARC/ TAR UC Certificate or similar Certificate accredited by MQA.
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This programme aims to produce graduates who are equipped with broadbased skills and knowledge that will enable them to secure employment in domestic and international banking and finance industry at the sub-professional level.