This programme is designed to provide a practical overview of the function, skills and knowledge required to plan, organise, manage, promote and evaluate all sorts of events.
Faculty of Social Science, Arts and Humanities
- SPM with minimum 3 Credits in the relevant subjects and minimum Pass in English Language
- O Level with minimum 3 Grade C in the relevant subjects and minimum Grade E in English Language
- UEC with minimum 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects and minimum Grade C in English Language
- TAR/ TAR UC relevant certificate
- Grade C and above in AELE0364 English Language (1119 Level) conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants who fail English at SPM/O Level/UEC level
- Other relevant Certificate accredited by MQA
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This programme is designed to provide a practical overview of the function, skills and knowledge required to plan, organise, manage, promote and evaluate a festival, convention, trade show or special event. Through lectures, fieldwork, case studies and practical applications, students will gain insight into the management and operations in this dynamic field. Business courses such as accounting, marketing and business communications are added to enhance students' holistic experience in managing events.