The Diploma in Graphic Design programme develops your creative passion into an integrated curriculum that focuses on cultivating conceptual and technical design skills.
Faculty of Social Science, Arts and Humanities
- SPM with minimum 3 Credits in the relevant subjects and minimum Pass in English Language
- O Level with minimum 3 Grade C in the relevant subjects and minimum Grade E in English Language
- UEC with minimum 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects and minimum Grade C in English Language
- TAR/ TAR UC relevant certificate
- Other relevant Certificate accredited by MQA
- Applicants must pass a specified portfolio test and interview to be conducted by TAR UC
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
The Diploma in Graphic Design programme develops your creative passion into an integrated curriculum that focuses on cultivating conceptual and technical design skills. The programme provides you a sturdy foundation on vocational focus that enhances your practical skills with emphasis on the importance of design concepts, design fundamental and processes. Throughout your study, you will be challenged through a range of individual and group assignments about the critical role and impact of graphic design basics. You will have the opportunity to explore a wide range of creative and/or digital medium to broaden your perspectives. You will also indulge into creative areas essential to the development of a trained graphic designer, while at the same time developing your progressive graphic design portfolio. Overall, the Diploma in Graphic Design programme aims to prepare you for a transition into the Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Graphic Design from which you will graduate as a professional graphic designer.