This programme is designed with an objective to adapt students to the dynamic hospitality environment.
Faculty of Social Science, Arts and Humanities
- SPM with minimum 5 Credits in the relevant subjects and minimum Pass in English Language
- O Level with minimum 5 Grade C in the relevant subjects and minimum Grade E in English Language
- UEC with minimum 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects and minimum Grade C in English Language
- TAR/ TAR UC relevant certificate
- Other relevant Certificate accredited by MQA
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
- Students with 3-4 relevant credits in SPM/Grade C in 3-4 relevant subjects in O Level may be considered for the Diploma programmes offered at the Perak Branch Campus (PK), Johor Branch Campus (JH), Pahang Faculty Branch (PH) and Sabah Faculty Branch (SB).
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
The hospitality industry is diverse in nature and provides abundant job opportunities worldwide. This programme is designed with an objective to adapt students to the dynamic hospitality environment. Students will not only acquire practical skills in food and beverage operations and rooms division operations but also managerial skills during their studies and hence when they graduate, they are highly employable globally and locally.