This programme will involve students in the context of travel-related business, such as marketing, foreign languages, and convention and meeting management.
Faculty of Social Science, Arts and Humanities
- SPM with minimum 3 Credits in the relevant subjects and minimum Pass in English Language
- O Level with minimum 3 Grade C in the relevant subjects and minimum Grade E in English Language
- UEC with minimum 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects and minimum Grade C in English Language
- TAR/ TAR UC relevant certificate
- Grade C and above in AELE0364 English Language (1119 Level) conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants who fail English at SPM/O Level/UEC level
- Other relevant Certificate accredited by MQA
SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
The tourism industry in Malaysia is one of the fastest growing industries with significant contributions to the national economy. As this sector grows, there will be greater emphasis and commitment to expand and improve tourism products and services. This programme will involve students in the context of travel-related business, such as marketing, foreign languages, and convention and meeting management. Special emphasis is placed on the development of interpersonal, communication and critical thinking skills. Graduates would have developed a mature understanding of their field through lecture, class discussion, case studies, field trip as well as industrial attachment.