This programme is designed to provide students with comprehensive operational and technical skills for successful careers in the hospitality industry.
Faculty of Social Science, Arts and Humanities
- SPM with minimum 3 Credits in the relevant subjects and minimum Pass in English Language
- O Level with minimum 3 Grade C in the relevant subjects and minimum Grade E in English Language
- UEC with minimum 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects and minimum Grade C in English Language
- TAR/ TAR UC relevant certificate
- Grade C and above in AELE0364 English Language (1119 Level) conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants who fail English at SPM/O Level/UEC level
- Other relevant Certificate accredited by MQA
SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
Malaysia's hospitality industry is experiencing healthy growth in hotel openings and hospitality-related services through the steady flow of business travellers, tourists and popularity as a destination of MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions). As a result, ample of employment opportunities are available in hotels, resorts, restaurant and airlines. This programme is designed to provide students with comprehensive operational and technical skills for successful careers in the hospitality industry. Special emphasis is placed on the hospitality operations, customer skills, communication, and cultural diversity. Hence, students will be given learning opportunities that combines theory and practical where they exercise their skills and gain deep insight knowledge in a hospitality simulated environment.