This programme provides students with the fundamental knowledge and skills of entrepreneurs, managerial skills and communication skills.
Faculty of Applied Sciences and Computing
- SPM with minimum 3 Credits in the relevant subjects, minimum Credit in Mathematics and minimum Pass in English Language
- O Level with minimum 3 Grade C in the relevant subjects, minimum Grade C in Mathematics and minimum Grade E in English Language
- UEC with minimum 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects, minimum Grade B in one Mathematics subject and minimum Grade C in English Language
- Other relevant Certificate accredited by MQA
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
- Students with 3-4 relevant credits in SPM/Grade C in 3-4 relevant subjects in O Level may be considered for the Diploma programmes offered at the Perak Branch Campus (PK), Johor Branch Campus (JH), Pahang Faculty Branch (PH) and Sabah Faculty Branch (SB).
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This programme provides students with the fundamental knowledge and skills of entrepreneurs, managerial skills and communication skills. It also provides students with the skills in creating new business opportunities, as well as essential skills to pursue higher level of study and life-long learning.
Elective courses like Mobile Web Development, Introduction to Mobile Game Development and Internet Programming will further enhance students' concepts and skills in the area of technology and entrepreneurship as well as other emerging trends of technological-based industries to be well prepared for the diverse set of skills required in the industry. This programme also equips students with strong elements of analytical and critical thinking in order for the students to obtain the essential skills required to become IT entrepreneurs and start a new IT based business venture. Students will also have the opportunity to experience 9 weeks of industrial training in related industry. The aim is to expose students to real-life projects in the aspects of IT Entrepreneurship. Such training will add value to their qualification and increase their employment opportunities.