This programme will equip students with multi-skills applicable to the industry in different mobile application sector.
Faculty of Applied Sciences and Computing
- SPM with minimum 3 Credits in the relevant subjects, minimum Credit in Mathematics and minimum Pass in English Language
- O Level with minimum 3 Grade C in the relevant subjects, minimum Grade C in Mathematics and minimum Grade E in English Language
- UEC with minimum 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects, minimum Grade B in one Mathematics subject and minimum Grade C in English Language
Other relevant Certificate accredited by MQA
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
- Students with 3-4 relevant credits in SPM/Grade C in 3-4 relevant subjects in O Level may be considered for the Diploma programmes offered at the Perak Branch Campus (PK), Johor Branch Campus (JH), Pahang Faculty Branch (PH) and Sabah Faculty Branch (SB).
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
The Diploma in Information Technology (Mobile Application Development) programme produces graduates with the technical knowledge for working in the mobile application industry. This programme will equip students with multi-skills applicable to the industry in different mobile application sector. Graduates of this programme have vast potential to find employment in any industry. Students will also have the opportunity to experience 9 weeks of industrial training in related industry. The aim is to expose students to real-life projects on software development particularly in the area of mobile application development. Such training will add value to their qualification and increase their employment opportunities.