This programme equips students with the fundamental knowledge and practical skills in interactive software technology.
Faculty of Applied Sciences and Computing
- SPM with minimum 5 Credits in the relevant subjects, minimum Credit in Additional Mathematics and minimum Pass in English Language
- O Level with minimum 5 Grade C in the relevant subjects, minimum Grade C in Mathematics-Additional and minimum Grade E in English Language
- UEC with minimum 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects, minimum Grade B in Advanced Mathematics / Advanced Mathematics (I or II) and minimum Grade C in English Language
- Other relevant Certificate accredited by MQA
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
- Students with 3-4 relevant credits in SPM/Grade C in 3-4 relevant subjects in O Level may be considered for the Diploma programmes offered at the Perak Branch Campus (PK), Johor Branch Campus (JH), Pahang Faculty Branch (PH) and Sabah Faculty Branch (SB).
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This programme equips students with the fundamental knowledge and practical skills in interactive software technology. Students will acquire knowledge and practical skills in the C language, XHTML, DirectX, assembly language, and the development of 2D games. This programme focuses on training students in the development of interactive software, particularly in the areas of computer games technology, education, training, business, mass media, simulation and edutainment.