This programme aims to provide students a holistic exposure of media especially in this era of convergence.
Faculty of Social Science, Arts and Humanities
- SPM with minimum 3 Credits in the relevant subjects and minimum Credit in English Language
- O Level with minimum 3 Grade C in the relevant subjects and minimum Grade C in English Language
- UEC with minimum 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects and minimum Grade B in English Language
- TAR/ TAR UC relevant certificate
- Other relevant Certificate accredited by MQA
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This programme aims to provide students a holistic exposure of media especially in this era of convergence. Students will have greater understanding of the mass media their functions, impact and future direction. Students will also acquire writing, speaking and audio-visual production skills that enhance their employment for the multifaceted media industries.