The Multimedia Design programme enables you to communicate your own ideas and interests, and become a contemporary visual artist and interactive media designer.
Faculty of Social Science, Arts and Humanities
- SPM with minimum 3 Credits in the relevant subjects and minimum Pass in English Language
- O Level with minimum 3 Grade C in the relevant subjects and minimum Grade E in English Language
- UEC with minimum 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects and minimum Grade C in English Language
- TAR/ TAR UC relevant certificate
- Other relevant Certificate accredited by MQA
- Applicants must pass a specified portfolio test and interview to be conducted by TAR UC
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
The Diploma in Multimedia Design programme offers the opportunity to explore an extensive multimedia education where you will be taught the way to integrate the theoretical, creative, conceptual and technical aspects of design and development through the use of modern technology. The Multimedia Design programme enables you to communicate your own ideas and interests, and become a contemporary visual artist and interactive media designer. You'll build a range of interactive media production skills, including design, motion graphics, web coding, video and sound editing, prototyping, graphics production and interactive design. This programme offers a practical hands-on experience across a wealth of multimedia design courses and will cultivate teamwork and project management skills through group assignments that will prepare you for collaborative projects in the industry. Overall, the Diploma in Multimedia Design programme prepares you for a transition into the Bachelor of Creative Multimedia (Honours) in Multimedia Design from which you will graduate to work in a wide range of multimedia positions.