This programme equips students with essential knowledge and skills in estate agency practices and sound foundation in property valuation and management.
Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- SPM with minimum 5 Credits in the relevant subjects, minimum Credit in Mathematics and minimum Pass in English Language
- O Level with minimum 5 Grade C in the relevant subjects, minimum Grade C in Mathematics and minimum Grade E in English Language
- UEC with minimum 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects, minimum Grade B in one Mathematics subject and minimum Grade C in English Language
- Other relevant Certificate accredited by MQA
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
- Students with 3-4 relevant credits in SPM/Grade C in 3-4 relevant subjects in O Level may be considered for the Diploma programmes offered at the Perak Branch Campus (PK), Johor Branch Campus (JH), Pahang Faculty Branch (PH) and Sabah Faculty Branch (SB).
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This programme equips students with essential knowledge and skills in estate agency practices and sound foundation in property valuation and management. Students will be trained to handle marketing, sales and rental transactions issues of land and property including financial arrangement and advise its related tax, cost and expense to be incurred, management of property and rental review of land and property.