This programme emphasises on the analysis, development & implementation of computer systems & also focuses on developing statistical theory, inference methods & statistical modelling...
Faculty of Applied Sciences and Computing
- SPM with minimum 5 Credits in the relevant subjects, minimum Credit in Mathematics and Pass in Additional Mathematics, and minimum Pass in English Language
- O Level with minimum 5 Grade C in the relevant subjects, minimum Grade C in Mathematics and Grade E in Mathematics-Additional, and minimum Grade E in English Language
- UEC with minimum 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects, minimum Grade B in Advanced Mathematics / Advanced Mathematics (I or II) and minimum Grade C in English Language
- Other relevant Certificate accredited by MQA
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
- Students with 3-4 relevant credits in SPM/Grade C in 3-4 relevant subjects in O Level may be considered for the Diploma programmes offered at the Perak Branch Campus (PK), Johor Branch Campus (JH), Pahang Faculty Branch (PH) and Sabah Faculty Branch (SB).
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This programme emphasises on the analysis, development and implementation of computer systems and also focuses on developing statistical theory, inference methods and statistical modelling.