This programme is a multi-discipline programme designed to provide a fundamental academic base in the discipline of construction management & property development needed in the construction...
Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- SPM with minimum 5 Credits in the relevant subjects, minimum Credit in Mathematics and minimum Pass in English Language
- O Level with minimum 5 Grade C in the relevant subjects, minimum Grade C in Mathematics and minimum Grade E in English Language
- UEC with minimum 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects, minimum Grade B in one Mathematics subject and minimum Grade C in English Language
- TAR/ TAR UC relevant certificate
- Other relevant Certificate accredited by MQA
- Pass in SPM Pendidikan Seni Visual / Lukisan Kejuruteraan OR Portfolio Test conducted by TAR UC
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
- Students with 3-4 relevant credits in SPM/Grade C in 3-4 relevant subjects in O Level may be considered for the Diploma programmes offered at the Perak Branch Campus (PK), Johor Branch Campus (JH), Pahang Faculty Branch (PH) and Sabah Faculty Branch (SB).
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This programme is a multi-discipline programme designed to provide a fundamental academic base in the discipline of construction management and property development needed in the construction industry. This programme focuses on planning, co-ordination and control of the construction project from inception till completion stage; managing financial issues of the project; managing the production of design, tender, contract and construction drawing including tender and contract documents; managing the selection of appropriate procurement system, contractual arrangement and tendering method which satisfies the client's needs in term of time, cost, quality and legal aspects; and managing the contractual issues based on general contract principles of Building Contract as well as general legal principles of Contract Law, Sale of Goods Act and Law of Tort. This programme will provide an effective pathway for students to further their studies at degree level in the area of construction management.