The Bachelor of Building and Property Management (Hons) is the foundation for a successful career in the building and property management profession.
Faculty of Accountancy and Management
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
The Building and Property Management deals with management of properties of third parties for a fee or commission. It focuses on investing, buying, selling, renting, servicing, using and valuing properties to achieve optimum returns for the investors.
The Bachelor of Building and Property Management (Hons) is the foundation for a successful career in the building and property management profession. It delivers a set of comprehensive knowledge and skills that are highly relevant and employable.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Building and Property Management (Hons) programme can register as "Graduate Members" with Building Management Association of Malaysia (BMAM) and eventually be upgraded as "Registered Building Manager" upon satisfying the necessary criteria.
Besides, this degree has been fully accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). The Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents Malaysia (BoVAEA) has accredited the programme for Estate Agents.