This programme will enhance the knowledge of students with skills of organizational leadership, administrative abilities, corporate governance, communication, people management, strategic planning...
Faculty of Business and Finance
Full- time / Part-time
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
Business Administration encompasses many aspects of a business’s operations. From governmental entities to corporations to small businesses, partnerships and private limited companies, every operation requires skilled administrators to achieve results.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) will enhance the knowledge of students with skills of organizational leadership, administrative abilities, corporate governance, communication, people management, strategic planning and etc. Earning this degree will qualify a student for a spectrum of roles upon graduation.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) are eligible for certain exemptions from the professional examinations of ICSA. Membership with ICSA is an option for students in the field of corporate governance.