The Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Entrepreneurship has the aim of advancing the entrepreneurial spirit in students.
Faculty of Business and Finance
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
All enterprises big or small has entrepreneurs behind them. An entrepreneur assumes the risk of starting a new business from ground up. He is someone who conceptualises, plans, budgets, organizes, manages, communicates, and puts in his relentless effort to ensure the success of his new start-up enterprise.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Entrepreneurship has the aim of advancing the entrepreneurial spirit in students. Graduates of this programme will find themselves well-grounded with the fundamental knowledge and skills required of an entrepreneur. It prepares students to embark on the journey of entrepreneurship or helping a startup to take off.
Graduates of The Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Entrepreneurship are eligible for certain exemptions from the professional examinations of ICSA. Membership with ICSA is an option for students in the field of corporate governance.