This programme aims to produce Chinese Medicine practitioners who possess in-depth knowledge of Chinese Medicine’s unique principles, diagnosis and treatment.
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
Full time/ Part time
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
Chinese Medicine is a rapidly expanding profession and an obvious growth area for integrated and interdisciplinary professional training. Compare with Western Medicine, Chinese Medicine treatment and chinese herbs are more natural and less of chemical content. It provides another choice for human being to treat diseases.
The Bachelor of Chinese Medicine (Hons) programme aims to produce Chinese Medicine practitioners who possess in-depth knowledge Chinese Medicine’s unique principles, diagnosis and treatment employing acupuncture, chinese herbal medicine and other therapeutic approaches, as well as western medical sciences and diagnosis.