This programme has been developed with the aim to train and educate competent, dedicated and professional accountants who are highly sought after by various industries.
Faculty of Business and Finance
Full- time / Part-time
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
Accountants play a central role in auditing, budgeting, tax planning, investing, financing, raising of capital and etc.
The Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting has been developed with the aim to train and educate competent, dedicated and professional accountants who are highly sought after by various industries.
Students of the Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting are eligible for certain exemptions from the professional examinations of ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, CPA, MICPA, ICSA and CTIM.