The Bachelor of Communication (Hons) Advertising provides in-depth knowledge of the advertising field, and introduces marketing related areas.
Faculty of Arts and Social Science
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
The Bachelor of Communication (Hons) Advertising provides in-depth knowledge of the advertising field, and introduces marketing related areas. Students will learn how to integrate various communication tools into an effective communication plan. In addition, students will be provided with a solid foundation in the latest multimedia communication developments. Students are also given a strong foundation in design, and undergo industrial training programme in advertising agencies or in the marketing/communication divisions of large organisations.