The programme aims to prepare graduates who are technically competent in design, development and implementation of computing systems.
Faculty of Information and Communication Technology
Full- time / Part-time
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
The programme aims to prepare graduates who are technically competent in design, development and implementation of computing systems. Students will be equipped with suitable mathematical background and solid computing knowledge for analyzing, modeling and evaluating computing solutions. Student will be trained to possess strong analytical and critical thinking to solve problems by applying knowledge, principles and skills in Computer Science.
In addition to that, the programme is designed to prepare graduates to possess skills for lifelong learning, research and career development in the area of ICT which includes skills such as communication, team, leadership and interpersonal skills and awareness of the social, ethical and legal responsibilities. Last but not least, students will be provided with entrepreneurial skill and exposed to real world challenges to broaden their horizon and career prospects.