The Bachelor of Corporate Communication (Hons) provides students strong understanding of communications theories and processes in an organisation.
Faculty of Creative Industries
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
Corporate Communication is a key function dedicated to managing and controlling of information flows to different stakeholders, the communication of corporate strategy and the development of information for various pusposes. It supervises internal and external communication, media relations, reputation managemnt, corporate social responsibility, investor relations, government affairs and to some extent, marketing communication.
The Bachelor of Corporate Communication (Hons) provides students strong understanding of communications theories and processes in an organisation. Key research, communication and media handling skills are taught so that students can manage challenging projects confidently. They will be trained to ccmmunicate effectively in the local and global business world. The programme will expose students to communication managemnt and creative problem solving strategies, role of ICT in corporate communication and use of ICT in addressing corporate communication issues. Students are placed under an industrial training programme to gain practical experience.