The programme aims to develop early childhood education professionals who are well equipped with the relevant knowledge & skills & the ability to contribute to the growth of early...
Faculty of Creative Industries
Full- time / Part-time
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
Early Childhood examines the life of pre-school children and the way they grow up which has direct influence on their overall development to adulthood and their well being as adult. The early experiences of pre-school children such as the relationship their parents bond with them and their early growing up experiences deeply affect their emotion, physical, cognitive, and social development. Healthy experiences of the lives of pre-school children will ensure the successes of their future.
The Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (Hons) aims to develop early childhood education professionals who are well equipped with the relevant knowledge and skills and the ability to contribute to the growth of early childhood education in Malaysia. It will build among students an in-depth knowledge and appreciation of the concepts, theories and application of early childhood education, and instill in them the values of professionalism and ethical conduct and best practices.