The Bachelor of Economics (Hons) Global Economic examines the intricate workings of the global economic environment.
Faculty of Accountancy and Management
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
The Bachelor of Economics (Hons) Global Economic examines the intricate workings of the global economic environment. With advanced knowledge that is supported by analytical abilities of a trained economist, graduates will be able to identify world economic trend, issues of international trade and assess the impact of economic and trade behaviour of countries. Such ability is highly sought after by organisations for trade and investment opportunities.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Economics (Hons) Global Economic are eligible for certain exemptions from the professional examinations of ICSA. Membership with ICSA is an option for students to become a professional in the field of corporate governance.