The programme emphasises on the holistic development of an electronic engineer.
Faculty of Engineering and Green Technology
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
The programme emphasise on the holistic development of an electronic engineer. Besides equipping students with technical knowledge, the programme also moulds graduates with knowledge on soft skills, attitudes, as well as ethical values. The objective of the programme is to ensure the graduate will be able to:
- Utilise state-of-the-art knowledge and techniques in synthesis, maintenance, service, sales, and marketing of electrical, electronics and computer systems.
- Engage themselves in research and development for the advancement of knowledge and cutting-edge technology.
- Assume technical, managerial and ethical leadership roles with command oral and written communication skills.
- Be involved in the affairs of professional institutions and keep abreast of the nation's needs and developments and provide services to the engineering communities and the nation.