Environmental engineers possess a strong commitment to the environment and they enjoy a career that allows them to improve it.
Faculty of Engineering and Green Technology
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
Environmental engineers possess a strong commitment to the environment and they enjoy a career that allows them to improve it. The most successful environmental engineers have background in mathematics and science and are detail-oriented. Environmental engineers make significant contributions in the areas of civil, structural and waste resource engineering. Upon graduation environmental engineers will know how to communicate with engineering knowledge in a variety of problem areas in the engineering industry.
Professional in this fled work on issue like wastewater treatment, toxic materials control and air quality control. Duties vary by project and can include collecting and analysing data, performing quality control checks, evaluating and devising solution for environmental hazards. Environmental engineers will be communicating with municipalities, urban and rural communities and even be involved with water resource management in agriculture. They even will be an industry leader in implementing engineering and environmental policies and procedures.