The programme concentrates on the practical application of technical knowledge together with principles and methods of engineering analysis and design.
Faculty of Engineering and Green Technology
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
The programme concentrates on the practical application of technical knowledge (i.e. in mathematics, physics, engineering and social sciences) together with principles and methods of engineering analysis and design. It aims to produce graduates who can demonstrate capabilities to acquire and apply knowledge of science and engineering fundamentals, possess in-depth technical competence in the industrial engineering discipline to undertake problem identification, formulation and solution and possess the ability to utilise a systems approach to design an optimise system's performance.