The programme aims to equip students with good knowledge and skills to incorporate business requirements or needs onto information systems or solutions.
Faculty of Information and Communication Technology
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
The programme allows student to specialise in one of the following options namely, Business Information Systems, Multimedia Technology, and Data Mining.
The programme aims to equip students with good knowledge and skills to incorporate business requirements or needs onto information systems or solutions. Students are exposed with formal methods and techniques on studying business requirements in order to develop a system that can match the needs of an organisation.
As such, students are trained and prepared with good knowledge in the application part of using software and tools especially for the usage of Business Intelligence, Information Architecture and Management, and Data Warehouse Modelling and Implementation.