The programme is to produce graduates with skills in using sophisticated software design tolls for designing electronic circuits and systems.
Faculty of Information and Communication Technology
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
The programme prepares graduates to be competent in the discipline of Electronic Systems Engineering with Computing, particularly driving the information and communication technology (ICT). It emphasis design skills and knowledge that integrates both hardware and software into a system with application in Digital Signal and Image Processing (as in camera and video), Intelligent System and Networking.
The programme is to produce graduates with skills in using sophisticated software design tolls for designing electronic circuits and systems. To break away from the theory-based traditional learning style, we tend to emphasis more on practical design work, to put theory into practice.