The Bachelor of International Business (Hons) examines how business organisations function in an international environment.
Faculty of Accountancy and Management
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
International Business is the key for large and small firms to expand their business operations to another country in search for trade and investment opportunities. They operate in international environment of different cultures, languages, rules and regulations, governments, politics, requirements and etc.
The Bachelor of International Business (Hons) examines how business organisations function in an international environment. Students will acquire relevant knowledge and skills to gain an understanding of how to develop strategies, resources and activities required to make cross-border operations work.
Graduates of the Bachelor of International Business (Hons) are eligible for certain exemptions from the professional examinations of ICSA. Membership with ICSA is an option for students to become a professional in the field of corporate governance.