The Bachelor of Marketing (Hons) is developed with the aim to deliver to students and all-rounded knowledge and skills associated with marketing.
Faculty of Business and Finance
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
Marketing is about buying and selling products or services for profitability. Good marketing will bring huge success to a company while bad marketing will bring failure. Marketing activities includes market research, product design and development, packaging, setting strategy, pricing, advertising, communicating, promoting, delivery channel, endorsement and etc.
The Bachelor of Marketing (Hons) is developed with the aim to deliver to students and all-rounded knowledge and skills associated with marketing. Graduates who are well-versed in marketing are highly employable.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Marketing (Hons) are eligible for certain exemptions from the professional examinations of ICSA. Membership with ICSA is an option for graduates to become a professional in the field of corporate governance.