The programme was established to fulfill societal and market demand on physiotherapy profession.
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
The programme was established to fulfill societal and market demand on physiotherapy profession. We aim to provide the educational experience, practical training and technical competence necessary for the practice of physiotherapy. We will produce graduate physiotherapists, who are professionally competent and able to demonstrate good ethical judgement and compassion in the treatment of patients. Our graduates will be trained to develop good communication skills, critical thinking, leadership quality, the ability to make independent clinical decision, and to engage in continual professional development as part of life-long learning.