The course provides students with a strong foundation which equips them well to work in a semi-professional capacity in architecture or related fields in the building industry.
Lee Kong Chian Faculty of Engineering and Science
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
The Bachelor of Science (Hons) Architecture provides students with a strong foundation which equips them well to work in a semi-professional capacity in architecture or related fields in the building industry. The programme has been designed with the objectives of providing sound knowledge an architectural design and building construction, architectural detailing, transferable skills in presentations and IT, as well as the development of analytical and creative thinking.