The programme is a unique interdisciplinary programme with is exposure to architecture, engineering and quantity surveying.
Faculty of Engineering and Green Technology
Full time/ Part time
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
The programme is a unique interdisciplinary programme with is exposure to architecture, engineering and quantity surveying with the unique strength in project management of construction technologies. The programme aims to equip students with a versatile yet focused foundation in the principles, theories and practices of construction management with a global outlook.