This programme provides extensive coverage of the various techniques, principles, and tools for the major areas of software design, software testing, software processes and requirements...
Lee Kong Chian Faculty of Engineering and Science
- UTAR Foundation Programme
- STPM: Grade C in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- GCE A-Level: Grade E in 2 or 3 in the relevant subjects
- UEC: Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- SAM: ATAR 70 and Grade B in at least 2 relevant subjects
- CPU: An average of 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- Matriculation Certificate, Ministry of Education
- Foundation/Diploma: Qualifications in the relevant fields
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications
Note: The minimum entry requirements listed is for general reference only. The offer of admission is subject to the specific programme’s entry requirement, availability of the vacancy, teaching resources of the University and other requirements as approved/imposed by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
For more details, kindly visit study.utar.edu.my
January, May, October
Software engineering is a profession as well as field of study related to all aspects of the software life cycle, covering the design, implementation, modification and maintenance of software in a systematic and quantifiable fashion.
This programme provides extensive coverage of the various techniques, principles, and tools for the major areas of software design, software testing, software processes and requirements engineering. Instruction on advanced programming techniques in a variety of software development languages is provided to impart a strong practical flavour to the course, in which students are able to relate theoretical constructs to actual hands-on experience in software development.