UEC students with good academic results and a proven record of participation in extra-curricular activities are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
About The Scholarship
The University offers scholarships to needy students from independent Chinese high schools. UEC students with good academic results and a proven record of participation in extra-curricular activities are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
Level Of Study
Full-time undergraduate programmes
- Malaysian citizen
- Obtained good academic results in UEC with minimum of 5B’s in relevant subjects.
- Good personality and leadership qualities
- Good extra-curricular activities
- Obtained admission to UTAR Bachelor’s degree programme except Programmes at Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Not being bonded or receiving any from of financial assistance from any other organisation
- Students from family with lower income will be given preference
- Must be recommended by the Headmaster/Principal of the School
Value Of Award
Scholarship covers full tuition fees and a monthly allowance of RM500 for the tenure of the scholarship.
Stipulated submission deadline, please refer to www.utar.edu.my/deas
How To Apply
Apply before a new trimester. The Scholarship Application Form is available at www.utar.edu.my/deas.